Monday, February 04, 2008

Hey you, I heard you don’t care. No one does. So why should you?

Hey you, don’t worry. I will get ’un-used’ to you.

Hey you, for the first time you made me angry. Earlier I just cried. Stupid me.

Hey you, got any idea of what I am going thorough? Nah. I will spare you the gore.

Hey you, I am through with giving. But I always have some to give you.

Hey you, I would have walked to the end of earth with you. Now I am too weary.

Hey you, I wanted you to appreciate me. But it doesn’t matter anymore.

Hey you, I wouldn’t grovel. Even a bitch deserves respect.

Hey you, thanks for caring. Cause once you did.

Hey you, I will always love you.

10 comments:

Nash said...

Hmm, the five stages of Grief :

Denial (this isn't happening to me!)
Anger (why is this happening to me?)
Bargaining (I promise I'll be a better person if...)
Depression (I don't care anymore)
Acceptance (I'm ready for whatever comes)

What stage be thou in?

DreamCatcher said...

nash: lol this isn't about anyone...it's just a creative...!

Dusty Fog said...

perfect...!!!

KP said...

unqiuely creative.......:)

RustyNeurons said...

waaahhhhhhh.... :'(
End of day, we always go back to the beginning - loving them no matter what!
Sigh. I dont know if it is good or bad(the going back part, I mean)

DreamCatcher said...

rusty: I believe we love despite ourselves...and when we love them, we love them, no questions asked :)

Morpheus said...

Nice, emotional but practical, hurt but dignified. Nice.
Loving inspite what you know, and despite what you dont..thats love..
http://m0rph3us.blogspot.com/2005/10/conditional.html

i like this one..

Anonymous said...

Hey you, you write so beautifully yet again :) ....

DreamCatcher said...

alphabet: thanks...! I am glad you like it :)

DreamCatcher said...

morph: wise! I read your piece and I agree.