Friday, August 03, 2007

a Day like Today!

Yeah! This is MY day. Overcast with a sharp chill in the air that's so typically Bangalore and with hints of raindrops that bring a smile on my face. (Naah! can't think of living anywhere else!) Office has been a breeze. Easy conversations, an unhurried lunch and creative energy frothing. Made me notice that a song like 'It's a heartache' indeed has a perky beat (Apologies Bonnie...you din't make me cry this time!) My boss actually looked like he would miss me for a long time after I am gone. And a certain someone says I am needed tonight! Yippieee!

Baby....today is like slipping in a comfortable pair of dirty sneakers. Fits right, keeps you warm and lets you splash in a puddle without a care...

10 comments:

Rambler said...

cool, enjoy!

Renovatio said...

And it's only just begun... Here's to plenty more!

Niladri said...

It rained here as well , but not too sure if I enjoy the rains here as I would in Bangalore .......

DreamCatcher said...

Rambler: Thanks!

Reno: Thanks again...

Niladri: i never really liked the Mumbai rain...it's rather inconsiderate don't you think? :)

RustyNeurons said...

Hope you had a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

You bet !! Cant think of living anywhere else ....:)))

its a great feeling :)) have fun !!

DreamCatcher said...

Rusty : Lady you disappered again!(:-0) And yes I did....thanks!

Saaya : Yo! Bangaluru rocks...traffic snarls and all :)

Shreyasi Deb said...

The day seems awesome I arrived late to know of it. Am sure you ahd a lot of fun...
but I'd give anything to be in Bombay

Anonymous said...

well...well..well...!!!!!

DreamCatcher said...

SD: Oh yeah! A dream day if you may :)

Anon: Thank you!