In order of severity :)
1. I call it a coincidence, but 99.9% of the times I walk under a streetlight it goes off and comes back on only after I have passed. It freaks people out when they see it happen multiple times. Spooky?
2. I always sleep on my side with one hand under the pillow and I wake up the same way.
3. I am unhealthily obsessed with my hair. I have enough hair products at home to run a chain of salons for over a year.
4. Through school, I hated my ‘nickname’ and forced my parents to call me by my ‘good name’ in front of my friends though it sounded really weird and at times I even forgot to respond.
5. I am extremely impulsive. I mean, I can take to another level all together. I had chopped off my waist length hair with a secateur when I was about ten, wanting to look like Princess Diana. The resultant mess frightened our maid into a fainting spell. (there, hair again!)
6. I still have my ‘teddy beddy’ from Kindergarten. It’s a ragged old bear that bore my onslaught over the years and I never let my Ma wash it. And yes it has a funny odor. But I wouldn’t trade it for anything.
7. I am very very stingy while lending out my books. All those reading this who have any number of my books under their esteemed possession, please return them a.s.a.p. You may not know this, but I do have a little diary where I have stored the details of the date it was lent to you, the expression on your face and the colour of your shirt etc.
8. Though I have studied economics of all things, I am a complete mess with money! If you work for Citibank, ICICI, HSBC and thinking of new ways of fleecing me let me warn you that I have no more money left in my bank to pay you guys. However, you can come back next year.
9. I am a hoarder. I have every scrap of written communication that I have received from people close to me. And I mean every piece. Letters, cards, gift tags, notes, slam books, scribbled shirts, doodles, emails, SMS…everything.
10. Ok, will stop here…this is getting to be a real long post! If you know me (and even if you don’t) feel free to add on.